Any organization (churches, schools, sports teams, fraternities/sororities, reunion groups, clubs, etc) can run a Christmas Ornament fundraiser. In fact, it’s something that many groups run on an annual basis. Ornament fundraisers are fun, easy, and profitable for all involved. Read our ornament fundraising brochure for more information. Here are the program basics to get you started. Follow these steps to get started!
Design Your Ornament
- Decide on an imprint for your ornament. Some ideas include using your logo, team mascot, a monogram, building, your slogan, holiday message, add your school, business or organization name, team name and/or year. Some organizations have contests to obtain ideas, and get members involved.
- If you don’t know where to start on your ornament design, contact us for ideas. We provide free artwork assistance and clip art options for your design. Each ornament has an artwork template that can be used to make designing easy. After your artwork is received, we’ll make a proof of your custom ornament and fax or email it as an attachment for your approval.
Choose Your Ornament
- Pick an ornament from our website or use the product special for shatterproof ornaments available in 10 colors. If you don’t see an ornament that you like, send us your requirements and we will find an ornament that meets your needs.
Place Your Order
- Once the order information and artwork are received, we will fulfill your order, including any reorders. You have several options for submitting your order, including our “no risk” option that allows you lots of flexibility based on your needs. Your organization can purchase ornaments before orders are taken or you can “pre-sell” them collecting money ahead of time based on your needs and your time line.
- Reorders are easy and ship in one to two weeks, depending on time of the year – it is a good idea to check with us on the current re-order lead time. The holidays are very busy so lead times may be longer. Since we would have all your order and artwork information reordering will be easier.
Promote Your Fundraiser
- You can start pre-selling the ornaments based on the artwork and proof or we can provide samples that you can display on order taking days. So when your ornaments are delivered, you may have already sold them all! Contact us for our “no risk” option that may be a good fit for your needs.
- We have many resources available to promote your fundraiser, including our fundraising guide, flyers, order forms, banners, and samples that can be displayed on order taking days.
- Ornaments make great holiday gifts for family members and friends and we have a number of ornament types to choose from.
If you’re looking for custom business gifts and other promotional items, please check our website at www.customtshirtmakers.com or www.gremonmarketing.com. Receive our newsletter for case studies, ideas, product trends, featured items and current promotions. Sign up for our newsletter