You’ve Never Ordered Custom Apparel Before: This is the first time you’ve ordered custom apparel and you’re not sure where to begin. Here are some tips to start with.1. Decide which garment style you are looking for from our wide selection that ranges from t-shirts to corporate apparel. Is your company looking for an item that is formal, traditional or carefree? What colors are you interested in? Check our website for a garment by searching our site or using the menus at the top and left side of the website. We have a large selection of items from popular brands.
2. Next you’ll want to use our Design Studio to design and imprint or place your logo on your garment. You can upload your logo, and use our clip art to create your own design from scratch using the Design Studio or you add your text to our pre-made design templates found in Design Ideas.
3. When your garment looks the way you want, obtain a quote, choose shipping and payment methods and send us the order. If we have any questions once we receive the order, we will contact you to obtain clarification.
4. Check out our Planning Guide to for tips and insight on ordering custom apparel, whether it’s your first time ordering or you’ve ordered custom apparel a million times.
- You’re an Experienced Planner of an Upcoming Event: Use our contact form to tell us about an upcoming event or a program you are planning. We’ll send product suggestions, marketing ideas and a free quote. If you’re comfortable on our website, you can also shop for custom items, and create your imprint using our Design Studio. Planning ahead can save the frustration associated with last minute orders as well as production and shipping costs.Use our Planning Guide to gain insight on saving time and making the most of your marketing budget. Save on promotional items for all your events by regularly checkin the Windjammer catalog on a regular basis. You can also sign up to receive out update for sales and tips delivered to your computer, phone or tablet!
- You Have Received a New Marketing Assignment at Work: You’re familiar with custom apparel but you’ve just been handed the task of ordering for a group, and there are many things to consider. Some common considerations are styles that will accommodate all body types, your budget and group preferences.Use our Planning Guide for tips to help with ordering custom apparel and promotional items. Review our wide Promo Apparel Catalog selection to find the perfect solution for your group. We also have a great Windjammer catalog that is packed with sales and discounts on top quality promotional items, including custom apparel.
- You Represent a Small Business, Group or Organization: You may be looking for marketing information and promotional products to grow your business, or you might be looking for ideas for a future project. We have many solutions to help solve many corporate and group issues. For example, custom apparel can be used to motivate and reward employees, they can be used as company uniforms to reinforce your brand and support marketing campaigns, they can be used to commemorate a milestone or accomplishment or given out during trade shows. The sky is the limit!
Use our Planning Guide for tips to help with ordering promotional items. Review our wide Promo Apparel Catalog selection to find the perfect solution for your group. We also have a great Windjammer deal catalog that is packed with sales and discounts on top quality promotional items, including custom apparel.
No matter which scenario applies to your situation, we are here to help guide you through the process. If you have any questions feel free to call us at 937-317-0252 or contact us at your convenience.
Connect With Us!
If you like our posts, please use the social media buttons on our pages to follow us and share our content! Tell us about an upcoming event and we’ll be happy to answer your questions, with ideas for your next campaign.
We work with groups, teams and organizations of all sizes on marketing for business and social events. You can always check our Current Specials here and on Facebook.
We offer sponsored links from our affiliates (like Amazon and CafePress) to help offset the cost of running our business. Our aim is to provide quality sponsors that will provide information that is relevant and useful for our readers.